COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
As of 11:59pm Wednesday the 16th of September, regional Victoria will be in Stage 3 of restrictions. Following these instructions from the Government, the Eildon Riverside Holiday Park will be open to travellers within regional Victoria.
For more information about Stage 3 restrictions in regional Victoria please visit the Government’s website.
All travellers must follow social bubble requirements outlined by the Government;
- Public gatherings: Up to 10 people outdoors
We will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our holiday park is safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- A guest declaration must be completed on arrival for potential tracing documentation.
- A face mask must be warn at all times when in general areas of the park
- No Visitors. Please don’t invite any visitors into the park.
- All recreational facilities & shared amenities are closed until further notice.
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4 square meters (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
We are constantly monitoring for any updates but will continue to follow the advice of the Victorian Government. For more information on restrictions visit the https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/travel-restrictions-covid-19#can-i-stay-at-a-caravan-park-or-camping-ground
If you’re unsure if you’re allowed to stay, please feel free to call us.
What are we doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe.
- We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation
- From issuing your key, and amenities blocks, we’re in overdrive ensuring every touchpoint has been cleaned vigilantly
What should I do if I have a booking?
If any you’re uncertain about your booking please contact the park directly via email, we are being inundated with calls and would appreciate emails where possible to ensure we can get back to you regarding your booking as soon as possible. We please ask for your cooperation and patience while we endeavour to respond to everyone as soon as possible, as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries.
How can I keep up to date with information from Eildon Riverside Holiday Park?
Keep a close eye on our Facebook page for any updates or changes. If you have any questions specific to your booking please email the park at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions?
For official updates about COVID-19 visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-travellers